Feel Like the 70's Inspired Mens Joggers
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Feel Like the 70's is a unique Apparel Art and music Drop that tells the story of teenage Tree as he looks back to the stories his grandfather Derek James told him about the 70's. "All of the great revolutionaries were assassinated in the 60's! Malcolm, Martin, and Fred Hampton of the Black Panther party. The system wanted us to be afraid to speak truth to the power structure. To fix our communities, to learn who we truly are. So in the 70s they began the black exploitation movement similar to today. Your entertainers are used to deceive you to keep you docile and compliant. There is a war for your mind young man. Don't ever forget that. I did my best to fight for the people in my time, it's your time now."
Feel Like the 70's Inspired Brilliance Is the Future Mens Joggers
Note: This apparel art piece is unisex, made-to-order, and may take up to 5-7 days to ship after your order is received. We want to ensure that each item is crafted with care and meets our quality standards. Rest assured, you will be notified via email as soon as your item is ready to ship. Thank you for your patience and support!
- Limited Edition of 25 Pairs made with quality midweight fabric in a relaxed fit. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, elastic waistband with shoestring drawcord, sewn eyelets, sewn fly detail, back pocket, jersey lined hand pockets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs.
- The Joggers come with a limited edition 8.5 x 11 poster art print of Derek James as shown below.
- Complimentary Feel Like the 70's record off The Other Side of Paradise Soundtrack (mp3 download)
- Please Allow 1-2 weeks for production and shipping
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages